VanArsdall Guardian Service
Anacortes, WA 98221
Jamie VanArsdall specializes in meeting the needs of adults who have difficulty managing their finances. Her goal is to maximize her clients' security, independence and comfort. She's skilled in financial, real estate and project management. She has 22 years of familiarity with social services and residential facilities in Northwest Washington. Her reputation is built on strong ethics, caring service and dependable work. She is certified (#9944), bonded and her rates are reasonable.
She offers a range of critical services including power of attorney, durable power of attorney, limited guardianships, full guardian of the person, full guardian of the estate and trustee. Money management services include paying bills, maintaining careful account records, organizing tax documents, negotiating with creditors, and making referrals to professionals and service providers. Relocation coordination includes preparing and selling property, finding a new home, and working with movers.
- Provides fiduciary services for individuals who have no family members or friends nearby, willing and able to serve as stand-by power of attorney and estate administrator.
- Provides guardian services for protected persons, when appointed by the court.
- Counseled patients about their doctor and hospital bills, when a patient accounts director
- Personally cared for relatives during rehabilitation, terminal cancer and Alzheimer's
- Elder Service Providers of Whatcom & Skagit counties
- Washington Association of Professional Guardians
- National Guardianship Association
- University of Minnesota, Master of Healthcare Administration, 1977
- The George Washington University, Bachelor of Arts, 1966
Prior Career Experience
- Project Coordinator for Providence Health System, Portland, OR and PeaceHealth, Bellevue, WA
- Patient Accounts Director for St. Joseph Hospital, Bellingham, WA and St. Charles Medical Center, Bend, OR
- High School Teacher and Assistant Hospital Administrator, 1965-82
- Past Officer and Treasurer, United Methodist Church of Anacortes WA
- Past Officer, Mt. Baker Scholarship Foundation, Ahrens Pond Water Association and Altrusa Club
- Past Officer and Director, Healthcare Financial Management Association, Oregon and Washington Chapters
- Member, Kappa Kappa Gamma Fraternity
- Lexie Lamborn, Professional Guardian, Anacortes, WA (360) 293-1280
- Dewey Weddle, Attorney, Anacortes, WA (360) 293-3600
- Penny Cook, PeaceHealth Director of Contracts, Bellingham, WA (800) 615-2069